Fantasy Golf Terms & Conditions
By entering a Team in any Fantasy Golf Competitions hosted at Swingform governed by these terms and conditions and the Game Rules (as defined below) ("the Game") you hereby agree to be bound by and to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- Entry into the Game is open to those UK and non-UK residents who are aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of Swingform are ineligible to win any prizes. If such person would otherwise win a prize, it shall be awarded to the next placed Player.
- Entries must not be submitted by agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries or entries not received by Swingform for any reason. Any such entries will be deemed void (concerning which the decision of Swingform shall be final).
- While there is no limit on the number of entries per household or organisation only one entry in respect of the Game per unique registered user of the Site is permitted (concerning which the decision of Swingform shall be final).
- Swingform will publish the time of deadlines by which your Team must be valid. Only valid Teams qualify for points awarded in respect of any week of that competition. Any such information on how and when to enter a valid Team for the Game, forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Swingform reserves the right to suspend and delete teams or leagues that contain team names or league names which are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive. Depending on the seriousness of the situation, the user’s account may be deleted in its entirety without notice. Any such decision to do so by Swingform is final.
- Swingform doesn’t condone users setting up/joining leagues charging for entry and cannot be held responsible for their management or any loss suffered through users’ involvement.
The Game Rules
- The Game will be governed by the Game Rules published on the Site by Swingform ("Game Rules"). Swingform reserves the right to alter, amend or supplement the Game Rules from time to time in its absolute discretion in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control arising or where it considers it desirable to do so. You agree that no liability shall attach to Swingform as a result of any such change and so are advised to check the Game Rules regularly from time to time. The Game Rules form part of these terms and conditions.
- Swingform will be the sole decision-maker of any matter of interpretation of the Game Rules and any aspect of the content of, or playing of, the Game. Swingform will not enter into correspondence relating to such matters and its decision as to any matter arising out of or in connection with the Game Rules including but not limited to the allocation of points to any Player and/or the award of any Prize and/or any ranking or standings table shall be final and conclusive.
Prizes and Winner's Details
- The prizes awarded in respect of the Game ("Prizes") will be at the discretion of Swingform. Swingform reserves the right to alter and amend the Prizes where circumstances beyond its reasonable control require it to do so.
- The first Prize ("Winner's Prize") will be awarded to the Player who according to Swingforms determination is at the top of the Standings published on its site at the conclusion of each Fantasy Competition. Proof of age will be required by Paypal during the process of withdrawing any Prize amounts from your Swingform account.
- Subject to any unforeseen changes, the Winner's Prize, along with any subsequent prizes, will be clearly displayed before, during and at the conclusion of each Fantasy Competition.
- From time to time Special Prizes may or may not be introduced and awarded, that are not directly related to any specific Fantasy Competition. These may include, but not exclusive to, prizes to the User who has the highest accumulated points over any given period of time, such as a month or year.
In the event of Ties for any prizes (including Special Prizes) that are Cash amounts, the following procedure is followed:
In the event of two or more Teams have the exact same score at the conclusion of a competition, then the better Team will be determined as the one with the highest accumulated Team Rank.
If Scores and accumulated Team Ranks are the same, then the accumulated prize money that covers the tied positions is then split.
- Prizes are not transferable and are non-exchangeable and for prizes that are not cash, no cash alternative will be offered in any circumstances.
- Prize Winners will be notified of their success by email, unless the Users email preference settings prevents Swingform from doing so. Any cash winnings will automatically distributed into those Users account at the settled conclusion of each Fantasy Competition.
- If you do win a Prize, and if Swingform wishes to use any comments, details, or photographs of you, then they will always seek the express written consent from you before doing so.
In the event of a Tie for a Special Prize that is not a cash amount, and therefore cannot be split the winner will be decided at random by Swingform
Responsibility and Remedies
The extent of Swingforms responsibility to you has been determined in the context of the following:
- You are responsible for any action you do or do not take as a result of the Game and the information therein;
- You are responsible for ensuring that your equipment is enabled with appropriate up-to-date virus checking software.
- While Swingform will endeavour to ensure that the Game is available to you free of charge at all times, with no purchase necessary, and that the contents are correct and accurate, it cannot make any legal commitment to you that this will be the case. However, Swingform will exercise reasonable skill and care in providing any service to you.
Swingform cannot accept any liability to you for any of the following types of loss which you may suffer as a result of your entry to the Game:
- Loss which was not foreseeable to you and Swingform when you first applied for the Game (even if that loss results from Swingforms failure to comply with these terms or its negligence);
- Any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits, or anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of Swingforms default);
- Loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence or breach of statutory duty;
- Any loss which you may suffer as a result of or in connection with or arising out of any Prize.
- Nothing in these terms will limit Swingforms liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or if they deliberately lied to you before you entered.
- Any breach by you of the Game Rules from time to time shall also be a breach of these terms and conditions.
In the event of any breach by you of these terms and conditions Swingform reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to the Game;
- Disqualify you from the Game;
- Require any reasonable amendment to your application or entry.
If you are barred or disqualified from entry, you shall not be eligible to participate in the Game under any other identity or team name. Any such decision by Swingform shall be final.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise enforceable then the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- The extent of Swingforms responsibility to you has been determined in the context of the following: